Friday, November 18, 2016

Well Loved


12 x 12 oil on gessoboard

The holiday season is upon us and it seems like everyday just gets more busy than the last.  I have been diligently working on my commission and have finished the first painting of two.  I have titled it "Well Loved."  it makes me smile that someone likes their Converse as much as I do.

Saturday December 3rd 11-3pm is The Art of the Gift at Elevation 486 in Twin Falls. I will have a table set up with my small daily paintings, cards, desk calendars and gift bags for sale so come on out and give or get some local art for Christmas.

This week is Operation Christmas Child shoebox collection week so I have been busy at church packing up the boxes that have come in.  The last day for collection is Monday November 21st from 8:30 to 10am at First Christian Praise Chapel in Rupert.  If you have packed boxes make sure to get them to me by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment